Please contact us if you have any comments or questions concerning our business and we will do our best to help.
As well as providing the best quality products, we also aim to provide the best quality service.
It is our intention to provide a professional and efficient service that is designed to ensure customer satisfaction in the products and service that we provide. We believe that customer satisfaction is paramount to the success of our business and we aim to achieve this through our three key principles:
1. Integrity and Honesty in dealing with our customers;
2. Clear Communication and Transparency in the order process, including personal follow up of each order and a prompt response to queries; and
3. Service and Satisfaction – always putting the customer first.
We want all our customers to be happy with their purchases. If you are not satisfied with the colour or the product is defective in some way we will happily exchange the item or refund the purchase price, provided that the item is returned to us immediately and is received by us within 21 days of our original e-mail notification of delivery in the same condition as when it was posted to you. Any custom-made items can only be returned for manufacturing defects.
We understand that our customers need to try on the Pashmina to ensure that you are fully satisfied. However, we cannot accept the return of any item that has been soiled or spoilt, has been worn outside, or is not in the same condition as when it was posted to you… i.e. wearing the Pashmina for the evening and sending it back smelling of perfume would not be acceptable.
If you are not completely satisfied, please first e-mail us at:
If you need to return an item to us, please send it by first class mail to the address given in the ‘Contact’ section.
We will be happy to cancel an order and refund the order value (subject to the following) provided that you contact us immediately after placing your order and we receive your cancellation instructions before your order has been dispatched. Unfortunately, we are still charged commission by WorldPay for any orders that are placed via our website and this commission is not recoverable if an order is cancelled. Therefore, if an order is cancelled before the item is dispatched we will deduct a small 4.5% charge from the refund value to cover our administration costs.
In line with our policy on transparency, we believe that the price you see advertised on our site should be the same price that you pay when you get to the checkout. That is why we have included the cost of delivery in our prices.
Our aim is to process all orders within 24 hours of an order being received. The package will be sent to our customers on the next working day. All packages are sent by first-class recorded delivery to the address given in the order form, which means it will usually take 2-3 working days from the day of the order for items to reach addresses within the United Kingdom. Delivery will usually take 3-4 days to addresses in Europe. For addresses elsewhere in the world, please allow 14-28 days for delivery. There may also be factors beyond our control that delay the arrival of the Pashmina items. In case an item is delayed, please wait 5 days from the date you expected to receive the order before contacting us.
Please contact us if you have any special delivery requirements and we will see what we can do.
Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions of Sale prior to purchasing goods from our site:
1. All prices are in Pounds Sterling. A sale will not be deemed to occur until an order is accepted by us and the item is dispatched. We reserve the right to change any advertised price before accepting an order.
2. All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund, subject to our cancellation policy.
3. Delivery is included in the price for items delivered to the United Kingdom and countries within the European Union. For other addresses, we reserve the right to change the advertised price to include delivery charges.
4. Orders that are cancelled before the order items have been dispatched will be refunded subject to a 4.5% charge to cover our administration costs.
5. Items are delivered without payment of Customs duty or VAT. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay any relevant duties or taxes upon demand by the relevant authority in their home country.
6. Deliveries of stock items will normally be made to addresses within the United Kingdom within 3 working days of receiving an order and we will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the item is delivered within this time. For custom made items, delivery will normally be made between 4 to 6 weeks after receiving an order. You will be advised of any delay or if the item is not available.
7. The estimated delivery times given on this website are for guidance purposes only and we cannot guarantee that an order will be delivered within a certain number of days. The customer assumes the risk of delivery once an order has been dispatched.
8. Payment can be made by credit or debit card, as supported by the WorldPay payment system. Payment will be debited from your account before the despatch of your purchase. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
9. In the unlikely event that your product is lost or damaged in transit please contact us in writing. In the case of non-delivery please wait 5 days from the date you expected to receive your order in case it has been delayed. In the case of damaged goods please retain the product and contact us within 48 hours of receipt.
We request your name and address to enable us to deliver your product and provide you with an efficient after-sales service. You should be aware that your personal details will be processed outside the European Union and by placing an order you consent to the processing of your personal data for these purposes. However, we WILL NOT pass your name and address to ANY third parties other than a postal agent for the purpose of delivery.
If you are not entirely satisfied with the colour, or the product is defective in some way, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund of the purchase price. The product must be received by us in the same condition as when it was posted to you. For an exchange or full refund the Pashmina must be received by us within 21 days of our original e-mail notification of delivery. This excludes custom-made items that can only be returned due to manufacturing defects. Refunds will be made at the total discretion of the company management in accordance with these terms and conditions.
* All of our prices are inclusive of delivery. Please see above for more details of our delivery and returns policies.